Friday, December 15, 2006

I am Christmas tagged ! HO HO HO!!!

hmmm.. what I wish to have.. ? err..... hmmmm.... Santa u there!? here my wish list:


1. More stones near my bed ( my favourate toys!)

2. Pulao Sibu one more round!

3. Car ride daily to my favourate near by lake run wild like 'nodoggie' business


And here those I wish not to get from my paw-sock :


1. no more Ob training (especially those stay-stay-stay.. what 's this for? Grrr grrrrr)
2. no more ear cleaning ( I hate this! NO MORE!)

3. no more bath time..




Okay playmates, you guys ready!? I am going to tag u!!


GROOVY ! PACCO!! JOJO (haha!) !!! BOO!!!! BENJAMIN!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I love reading everyone's wishes. This is fun.

Simba x

5:06 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Peony,

Just letting you know that you have been nominated for "Photo of the Month" Award over at the Bone Zone. Head on over and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

7:31 PM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Hi ya Peony!
Just letting you know that I tagged you...but I think you have already played??

Loui xx

10:44 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Woooo hooooo I want number 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! All that water and running and fun!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

10:52 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

YOu love rocks and stones too?? Those are my favouritest toys plus pine cones!! LOL ... ummmm... so I can only pick three?? Ah well, I never play by the rule anywayz!

ps. I think you, jojo, and Groovy need to learn to be less well behaved! Sunshade's mum: just ignore her, she's just jealous that she is so not well behaved compared to you guys.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

12:51 PM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

No more OB ... groovy!

11:22 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, I HATE ear cleaning too! My ears are always crystal clear on their own (err..well maybe not).

I like your wishing stocking. I'm going to put one on my page also :)

T-man

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home